Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Red Prom Dress and Faux Fur

I don't want to go to details today.

What stood out for me in today's set of dreams are two things. Another red ceremonial dress and another faux fur.

Prom night this time. I didn't want to attend, but seeing as the whole prom was skipped by so many, I went after all. But, I did not dress up.

A classmate was wearing a gorgeous red dress, which she mentions was supposed to be mine had I decided to go in the first place.

When they were trying to take a picture of all of those who went, they grabbed me and wrapped me with fur. They said, at least, I won't look out of place with just red shirt and shorts surrounded by formally dressed people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

so really, what does this mean?

it's the same thing all over again.

Prom -- endings for new beginnings,

Red dress -- passion.

Fur -- wealth. But since it's faux fur, what does that mean?

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: