Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Pulp Fiction of Dreams

I can only remember a few. Most of them, my waking memories were intact -- but. slightly affected. The setting were mostly in Las Pinas, where I grew up, specifically my Aunt's home town.
_______________________________________________

1.) Snake Bite and the end of the world

End of the world is nigh. We're just waiting for our end, hoping that we'll survive it, if not die in our sleep. We were told, our will be different for each person or couple.

Mine was snake bite on the back of my hand. I saw a guy -- supposedly my lover or husband -- got bitten by a snake. When i tried to touch him, a piercing pain clamped on my hands. I threw away the snake, it was big actually.

Together, hand-in-hand, we walked out of the safe house and into the street, looking at kids in the school, reminiscing our childhood and how we climbed up the mango tree, welcoming our death.

-oOo-

Simplified -- end of the world symbolizes my stress and my helplessness -- and, yet, I don't know how to ask for help. It's all this moving thing. (And probably missing the chance to get a Waku-Waku Arashi school sticker D:)

Being bitten by a snake is no different. It's still the worries and stress. It could also mean, someone's out to stab me in the back. But, right now, I don't care about that -- 'coz I'm leaving, and stabbing me in the back will not amount to anything.

_______________________________________________

2. Shooting with Clint Eastwood was over before I've even absorbed it. He told me to go take a shower, and afterwards I can leave.

But everytime I try to take a shower, one or more of the male staff comes in the bathroom, or stands by the window to watch me. I already had no top on, and was just covering myself with the shirt I took off.

I could not understand why they wouldn't let me have my momentary privacy in the shower.

-oOo-

My new role has been set for me, but I do not know how it'll go.

The shower was meant to be a renewal, but, I couldn't go on with this renewal because I'm bothered by the people -- probably the people I'm leaving behind.
_______________________________________________

By the time I'm writing this part, I've already forgotten the rest. I should never open any other browser tabs when I'm writing dreams. I'm so incorrigible.

No comments: