Friday, June 24, 2011

A Fight in the School

The setting is school. High school -- once again, to be exact. Probably caused by reading up reports of Waku-Waku Arashi School, but, it could also mean something else entirely.

While most of the earlier parts of the dream have already started degrading from my memory as I type this, the last part was the funniest and most entertaining anyways.

-oOo-

It was raining hard. School was in progress.

Shun Oguri, a classmate, was teasing me with a few other guys. Then, a little boy from the Taekwondo club suddenly started sexist jokes that infuriated me. I was just slightly higher, but he had a heavier built. I dared him to take it on out, mano y mano.

So we went out in the rain, in the quadrangle, and started fighting. In my head, I had no chance of winning. I was nervous, but I had to do it because I called him out.

Everytime he tried to give me a flying kick, I would catch his legs and swing him around and threw him in the pond. It happened three times. The crowd was cheering under the rain. Shun was laughing at his tiny corner.

Then the fight was broken up by Nakai Masahiro, student council president. He pulled me to the faculty office. Goro Inagaki, student council secretary, was walking behind him shoo-ing the students and telling them to go back to their classrooms.

I asked Nakai, "Am I going to be suspended?" to which he responded, "What do you think?"

The teachers in the faculty office was not concerned with what was happening. We went past them and they just continued doing what they were doing. Nakai told Goro to go call MatsuJun. Matsumoto Jun, student council sergeant of arms, who should have been the one breaking up the fight.

When he came, he was with Ninomiya Kazunari, student council treasurer. They were followed by the school directress who said that the students were rooting for me because most of them were from Arashi faction, to which the treasurer and the sergeant of arms giggled to.

I was trying to cover my face with my hair in shame. I have never been suspended from school before. When I looked at MatsuJun, he gave me an approving smile and nod. It was like, he guarantees no suspension will happen.

While Nakai was droning off in the background about school rules and regulations, Goro was asking me about the fight and how I won it. He was super excited and every sentence, though not outrightly, meant that he's also on my side.
______________________________________________________

I'm assuming I didn't get the suspension.

I don't want to get the meaning of this one because, it's mostly full of lolz.

Before it lead to this dream, I was making out with some guy, I can't remember who it was. At first I thought it was Nino, but i can't be because he wouldn't have appeared as two different characters in my dream.

I wonder who it was I was making out. It felt so real. And he was so thin.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: