Monday, June 27, 2011

Bridesmaid Dress

I was having a red bridesmaid dress made. Doodles was getting married. To Paco. But, Paco was also my lover on the side. Weh?

The dress was satin red with chiffon pleats on the upper torso. Baby doll cut, spaghetti straps, and it only goes down to above my knees. It also comes with a faux fur shawl.

I didn't see Doodles in the dream. The dream comprised mostly of searching for the dressmaker, the shop closing and Paco and I talking about the break up or something.
________________________________________

Being a bridesmaid means either of two things. There's a looming romance or I'm looking for one. For the past 3 years, after my last real relationship, I have been only committed to Arashi. Suffice it to say, my heart or mind does not long for one.

Fur = wealth. Would I have an easier life coming to me? I already have a relatively easy life here.

There was a moment when I felt we were getting lost. I guess, this move is really getting to me. Am I losing sight of where I'm going?

Weddings are new beginnings. Or death. But since I didn't see the actual ceremony in my dream, I'm going for new beginnings. Which is apt right? Right now, I'm packing things up to bring to my temporary home before I fly out.

This move, is really really really affecting my psyche.



No comments: