Thursday, October 15, 2015

Like We Were In College Together

[REMINDER: THIS IS A DREAM AND NOT REAL!]

College dorm ... A JOHNNYS ONLY UPLB style college dorm (with wooden floors and really narrow hallways).

I was in a middle of an argument with Sho-kun & Matsuoka-senpai (yes Matsu-nii!) about when does an idol group's fanbase really start to decline. Other members were there listening or getting bored. 

As I was finishing my statement, a junior came in bringing a new Battleship PC game. Excited, everyone left me, Matsu-nii, Oh-chan and Sho to our little debate. Yup, they left the old people behind. After Matsu-nii finished his response to my statement, which ended the debate, Sho got up to head for the their room. He was shirtless, and I noticed he looked like his 18 year-old-self. Curious about the PC game, I decided to head to the room too. I placed my hands on his shoulders (surprisingly not as sloping as the older Sho) and let him lead the way. Oh-chan followed closely.

We watched the three younger members play the game with their PCs and laptops, each one playing against a junior. Oh-chan lit a cigarette behind us, disinterested by the game. 

Then Matsu-nii yelled, "Aids' favorite is here!" It meant a professor was at the door. 

Arashi's room was too crowded already, but Sho-kun insisted to hide in there. Oh-chan then pulled me into the room next door. He sat behind the door so no one could get in. It was just the two of us in there. He offered me a smoke even though he knew I already quit. I thought I could do one stick, that it should be fine. So he handed me his smoke case, it was an old Gatsby (pink) Spiky Edge Moving Rubber. Inside were half-burnt weed instead of ordinary cigarettes. 

I didn't know how to react to it. Probably why I woke up. 




No comments: