Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spitting Out False Tooth

Today, this is the only distinct part I remember.

I woke up on my bed, and coughed out some phlegm and a speck of blood. When I looked up, Myna and Adrian M. was sitting beside my bed with pale surprised faces. They both told me, I just spit out a tooth and it flew over away from us. I felt my gums, and true enough one of my teeth is missing.

It seemed like I went to other places and did some other things before remembering about my tooth lying somewhere out there.

So when I came back to that place where my tooth was supposed to be, I looked for it. I found it, it had a crown of sorts at it's base. A crown that was supposed to be holding on to my gums.

So it wasn't my real tooth. It's a fake tooth to begin with. I can still have it put back.

_________________________________________________________________

Old people said that falling tooth/teeth means either the death of a loved one or the receipt of great fortune. Or probably both.

Psychology indicates that falling tooth/teeth means the loss of control, power or confidence.

What could it be?

No comments: