Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Candles and Old People


I couldn't remember much this time. I only remember the details.

As we watch darkness unfold from our window, we were trapped in one house with all these people I don't know. My mom was there, an old grouchy grandpa with a cane, an old loving couple, a girl friend, and a young man of about 15. It felt like that there were more coming, and that we weren't the only ones living in the house. In my memories, I seem to be married.

I have a mug, with a big fat candle inside it in real life -- it was there in my dream and it seems to be wearing out already. The candle has burned off the wax and all I can say was, "you have served us well."

We were running out of candles, and I was trying to make those we have at hand work for the night. The old loving couple borrowed one -- the woman was going to help her husband to the bathroom. I gave them the mug with the big fat burned off candle. It was easier to use than any of the others.

I was trying to make one thin candle stand inside a jar. But, as I tried, it snapped into tiny pieces held only by its wick. My mom was telling me to let it go. We'll get more candles in the morning. I told her, we need it now, as I tried to fix it up with a magic tape.
____________________________________________________

Candle meaning? It seems like I'm sexually repressed, and that I have too much ideas and have too much activities going on and that I'm letting go of something important to me. It's breaking me apart.

Ah, yeah. Still the USA fears.

The old loving couple, is forgivness and wisdom that I shall be having when I grow older. Meaning? I don't need to hurry.

Oh the grumpy old man with a cane, he's one of my guardians (guardian angel or guardian spirit).

No comments: