Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Crying Baby on the Day of My Immigration Medical Exam

Because I woke up super early today, and that distracts me from recalling my dreams, it was only when I was riding the cab to the hospital when I remembered that I had a dream. I could only remember flashes of it. You know how in the movie trailers, they flash scenes with accompanying sound effect of heartbeats? That was how I remember it.

There was a baby again. And SHE was my baby. And she was crying. Bawling so loudly. And I couldn't make her stop crying.

In my dream's memory, it was the child I had with Nino. But, maybe my non-dreaming mind had already altered that, so I'm not gonna count that in.

I know it's all about this immigration thing. Babies, starting anew. Starting from scratch.

But why was she crying this time?

No comments: