Monday, March 21, 2011

MOTEL -- Ohno (Part 2/2)

Usually, when I have a dream so beautiful -- or so sexy like the previous one -- I go back diving in, gambling on whether I could really continue the dream or not. Sometimes, I do. Most of the times, I end up in a continuation, usually with a huge time gap.

And because It took me quite some time to finish part one, my memory has already degraded and had forgotten how the dream started as well.
__________________________________________________

Duds and Pax came to the house. It was raining outside. They were with Ohno. Ohno was tired so I let him sleep in the bedroom immediately.

I heard Duds and Pax laughing and giggling while doing it in the bedroom, I was crying my eyes right outside. Even in my dreams, I was depressed. I was depressed because I couldn't be with Nino, and I was missing him terribly. I knew he was at work, I knew I shouldn't be this depressed. But, I couldn't control the emotions, especially when I can hear someone happy, and I couldn't.

Duds barged out of the bedroom. I jerked up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, trying to hide my swollen eyes and my wet face. Duds brushed her hair right beside me, intentionally not mentioning that she can see how swollen I was. With every brush of her hair, I took out hair from my mouth, as if I was choking on hair ball. When she finished, and as I was removing the last hairs in my throat, she faced me and told me -- "you can have all my hair. "

I stared at her and thought for a moment what that meant. Our stares were cut short by a text I received, someone told me Nino's on MTV as of this moment. I ran out and grabbed the remote control from Pax and turned to MTV, but the show has ended. It was Ryusei no Kizuna's Ariake trio in Florida beach for a promotion, and all I got to see was the ending credits and glimpses of Nino between Nishikido Ryo and Toda Erika.

Now, I'm angrier than depressed. Angry at Duds. Angry at Pax for not turning to MTV quickly. Angry at Nino for not being there.

I turned around and I see the bedroom door still ajar. So, I thought of taking a bath to cool off. I was grabbing my green towel when I saw Ohno and remembered I had made him sleep there. I apologized to him, more so if I had woken him up rather than putting him in the same bedroom as the couple.

I apologized bowing down. That's when I noticed a baby staring at me with big round eyes -- lying down on the floor, behind the bedroom door, right beside Pax's big blue bag.

I smiled and got excited. I tried to pick up the baby, but as he rolled over and over trying to crawl, I couldn't control my laughter.

Ohno, then, asked me "Is he Nino's?" I smiled. I nodded. I picked up the baby who took all my depression away.
_____________________________________________________

Obviously, this was a continuation but it's like at least 1 year after the last dream, as the baby is just starting to crawl.

I felt better after waking up this time. The baby really did made me feel better. Babies usually mean significant change in lifestyle. Probably, this was brought about the conversations about immigrations last night at dinner. Mind you, my dream-universe baby with Nino -- uber cute!

Distinct things:

Other than the baby, that hairball was interesting. I need to find out what that means. I was also distinctly taller than Duds, which I noticed as we were facing the mirror. And that brushing of teeth and hair.

The brush Duds was using, yellow and huge. The bed covers Ohno wrapped himself with was a red flannel one. Pax's blue bag from college. My green towel again (but then, IRL, all my towels are green but one).

And that crying. It was really emotionally draining.

No comments: