Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crapping in Front of Them -- Not a Beautiful Thing

Nino was there again. He was my classmate. There was a school fair. Arashi -- my classmates -- where going to perform as a front act to upper-class men SMAP and popular kids in school Big Bang.

But, I was ill. My digestive system was throwing a fit again, as it always does. The classrooms have their own toilets. That was where the guys were changing their clothes. I had to use the toilet, and they let me. Problem was, they let me use it while they were changing. MatsuJun was actually surprised to see me doing my thing, but after looking at an indifferent Sho, he changed his clothes in front of me. He knew that I wasn't paying attention to him anyways, and that I was waiting for Nino.

After getting out of the toilet, the girls in the class were already making message boards for Arashi's performace in the school fair. They made me write something on it. I remember writing a long message for Nino with a silver pen. They were teasing me about my very obvious crush on Nino.

However, I missed the performance because of my illness. When I came out again, MatsuJun and Sho were gone and Nino was back in his school uniform and SMAP was performing while Big Bang was preparing.

My illness got worst. My stomach pain grew. The girls in the class were already getting worried. Leanne329 suggested that they bring me to the hospital. But the other girls couldn't carry me.

Nino volunteered to help me get to the hospital. I was so excited despite the pain. The thought of being in his arms filled my mind and is only disrupted by the sporadic bouts of cramps.

He went to the school's administration office to get permission to go out of the school grounds and bring me to the hospital. The other girls were there, too, as well as the teacher. When he came back, I couldn't take it any longer so I ran to the nearest toilet.

But, the toilet was so filthy. Each bowl was filled with feces. In fact, even the floor was littered with feces. So I stood above one bowl and let go there. At the same time, I started vomiting pinkish stuff. Old ladies, probably faculty, came in and ignored my condition.

I woke up after the vomiting stopped.

__________________________________________________________

Feces usually means money. My feet touched some of it. Would that mean I'm going to have some money? The abundance of it, does that mean I have multiple means of getting it. But since I didn't touch it, does that mean I'm the one refusing it?

Or was my mind affected by my real digestive system?

Vomiting means letting go. What do I have to let go?

Why is Nino always in my dreams?

No comments: