Sunday, March 06, 2011

My A.D.D. Makes me Forget


The last thing I remember from my dream is struggling in the essay part of an exam. Usually, I have so many flowery words and padded paragraphs for essays. I can say I'm really good at writing essays or subjective parts of an exam. Enumarating and remembering things, that's what fails me.

The moment I opened my eyes, I've forgotten the questions -- there were three for the essay part. Actually, there were four and I remember dividing up my yellow paper unevenly because I thought there were only 3 questions.

I thought, when I wake up, I'll blog immediately about it. But unfortunately, I got distracted by the news that Arashi's Mannequin 5 is now open for online voting. For over 30 minutes, I forgot, I was supposed to write about my dream here.

FML

No comments: