Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nino, My Sweet Detective Lover


Nino and I were in some kind of detective unit. But we were also lovers.

There was a death in a condominium pool. Tania was there, she had invited me to go swim with her. But, by the time I arrived, the dead body was being fished out, and the investigation has been concluded. They didn't even rope out the area to keep people from messing with the evidence. In fact, I went right into that pool, it was cold, but I wasn't a least bit icked out. As waded through the cold water of the big pool where the dead body was to the small hot tub where Tania was, she asked me, "aren't you worried? The dead body was just there a few minutes ago."

I jumped to her side, but she got off the hot tub and went to the shower. As I was just there to talk to Tania, I left the hot tub, and took a shower next to Tania's cubicle. We talked mostly and she asked about my boyfriend.

When I came back to our apartment, I reported my findings and submitted a bundle of pictures, Nino was there. He grabbed the pictures I was holding. I took a peek as Nino went through the bundle, I recognized the guy in the pictures. It was Uno. I didn't know what it was for, or why we needed that much picture of Uno. But, there was only feeling of indifference.

We went to class, still discussing the bundle of pictures. The topic changed as soon as Uno sat beside Nino. Apparently, he's in the same class, and while the chairs were arranged in an oblong, I sat a seat away from Nino, and Nino sat beside Uno. I said something brilliant to which Nino responded with so much appreciation and pride. He pulled me and him to kiss me, and I was so happy.

He was pulling me to him to sit on his lap, and I wanted to. I wanted to sit on his lap, and I wanted to put my arms around his neck and rest my forehead on his forehead and plant some small kisses on his lips and cheeks. I wanted his arms around my waist, slowly rocking me with his every movement. I wanted my head on his shoulder, feeling the faint heat of his neck, smelling that faint traces of his cologne, as he energetically talked to the people around him. But, I pulled away.

And we struggled. When the professor came in, I lost the struggle in surprise or panic, but he immediately sat me in his chair right beside him.

Which was next to Uno, who was watching us. But, again, I only felt indifference. I only saw Nino.

The teacher told me to go back to my seat. I slapped Nino's shoulder playfully and blamed him for my being reprimanded. The teacher writes some things on the board and sits beside me. The teacher was between me and Nino. When we saw the movie we were going to watch for the class, Nino just got up and left. He said, he saw it already and has no need to see it again.

After apologizing to the professor, I left to chase after him. But, I didn't know where to go, and I couldn't see him anymore. Panic rose in me.

I saw Miao in a classroom with transparent glass walls at the fourth floor, while I was walking the halls of the second floor. I called out to him and asked him to call Carlo. He did, and he told me to meet them at Sxxxxx, because that's where they told Nino to meet him and Duds.

So, I went to them, at the second floor of Sxxxxx, Carlo was talking to Nino and that he went to No. 2 instead. Carlo was arguing with Nino on the phone. Duds was explaining to me, Nino went to the wrong place. Miscommunication, the couple just came from No. 2. She told me to wait, but I couldn't.

So I ran, chose to use the forbidden shortcut to go where Nino was. The collapsed stairs, collapsed even more, I guess, that's why it was forbidden to use that route. As I got down the crumbling concrete stairs, my shoes flew off, but that didn't stop me. I pulled out my shoes from underneath the concrete and put it back on. I ran. Ran with all my energy to No. 2. And amidst the crowd, I searched for him, but I couldn't find him.

I left the building, and started walking along Silangan Rd. I thought, that I'd have better chances seeing him in the apartment, it was getting dark already. While walking, I took out my phone and dialed his number. But, I still get disconnected. The mobile phone seems to be broken.

I pass by Sxxxxx again, where Karla and John, with their red-streaked hair, were standing by the building's first floor. Second floor was closed off by a red gate, as red as their hair-streaks. The only floor now open was the basement where the food court was.

Karla and John teased me, about how sweet it was of my boyfriend to take on the punishment all on his own for something we both did wrong -- going through the forbidden short-cut. Karla, winked at me and tilted her head towards the stairs to the basement food court.

Even on top of the stairs, I saw him. He was mopping the floor in between responding to other guys in the food court. I could feel the warm tears fall down my cheeks. I couldn't help myself. I ran to him and jump to hug him.

After a few seconds -- that felt like minutes -- in that tight warm embrace, he turned around and wrapped my arms around him. Placed even my right hand on his left breast, which I clenched the way he likes it. He mopped the floor around the food court with me attached to him like that. That was my punishment. He pointed out his senpai, Sakumoto of V6 was eating together with a group of older guys, as if telling me that he will be teased by the his co-members.

I wanted to buy him a snack, but part of me wanted to cook him dinner. I couldn't decide. I asked the food lady, Nida Blanca, what should I do?

But then, I woke up.

____________________________________________________________________

SUBCONSCIOUS

It's been a long time since I had a dream about Nino. But, everytime, it's just as sweet. Which is contrary to my fantasies, where he's the Do-S perverted little him that he might just be.

The setting, is, once again UPLB. Our apartment was near White House. This is a manifestation of my regret. It only means, I need to go back to writing. I was planning on writing last Friday and last night. But I ended up staning updates on the Japan earthquake situation.

This is an alternate universe elbi. Where there are buildings with glass walls, the floors were uneven, it was constructed like huge stairs, wherein the second floor was wider than the third, and the third wider than the fourth. There's meaning to the transparency. I'm still trying to figure this out.

Sxxxxx building, is like a mall inside the campus, and No. 2 is its twin building. I couldn't remember the name of the building, I only remember it starting with the letter "S". Like the building mentioned, this does not exist in the real UPLB. "No. 2" is the title of a missing LJ icon I made years ago. I was looking through my LJ archives and cleaning it up a little and that's why it came up.

Death to me is usually a huge change. The start of a new life. That's just a projection of my near immigration move.

Should I even make sense of all of this? Do I have to interpret it, like the others.


No comments: