Monday, May 07, 2012

Powerhouse Nap

Obviously, to most Arashi fans, it's about Nino again.

I wasn't feeling well when I got home from work today. So, without taking off my make-up and without even dressing down to house clothes, I snuggled under my comforter and took a 20minute power nap. Sadly, my brain ignored the 20minute alarm and seven hours later, I've completed a ful REM cycle.

I remember having so many dream sequences. But, as a lot of people know, only that which concerns Nino remained in my awakened head.

In my dream, I was supposed to look like Nino, parading as his decoy and slightly flirting with Becky (yes, Aiba's Becky, Tarento Becky, Becky we all love and adore). Becky thinking she was spending her time with Nino, all these time, fell in love with me and was expecting more.

Until, Nino came in and revealed that I was really his lover and wife. Becky looked at me with tearful eyes. I tried to explain to Becky that even though I'm a girl, and married to Nino, I seriously like her and would have her as my wife as well (I know, it's become surreal from here on). If it's really Nino she wants, and not a girl like me, then I'm fine sharing Nino, too. I told her, I never meant to hurt her.

Becky ran away sobbing. I was about to chase after her when Nino pushed me back down to where I was sitting. He told me to let her go, that if Becky really wants one of us, she'll have to deal to accepting both of us.

Then Nino gave me the most torrid kiss, yet. It was so torrid and hot that I came even before Nino took off his pants. I'm keeping what happened afterwards to myself. Though, I've detailed other Nino dream exploits far more elaborately before, I just can't with this one.

~oOo~

On to the meaning...

Being a decoy myself means I'm trying to be someone I am not. I'm wondering which part of myself right now am I not being myself?

As for that orgasm, maybe I just need one. but I hope, that I'm gonna have a blast finishing a project soon.

No comments: