Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Catching Nino's Attention

My alarm goes off at 8am and I usually just hit it, sleep some more and wake up at 10. Because of this, most of my dreams are divided into two parts.

PART 1: THE HOTEL INCIDENT

We were in a bus, me and a few fangirls who I have not met before IRL, traveling along Southgate Ave. in Daly City. 

I can't remember exactly when was it Nino got on the bus, I only remember he sat beside me and asked me directions to his hotel. I gave him directions. As the bus turned left on Lake Merced Blvd. towards Westlake Shopping Center, I told him that this was his stop and he had to walk back Southgate Ave., crossing it and turn left towards his hotel (IRL, where the hotel stood, is the building where the banks and Kaiser Hearing Center are.)

He thanked me and got off as soon as the bus stopped and opened the doors. As he was getting off, I was reminding him of a few more instructions, to which I ended with, "ok, baby?" unconsciously (redundant, i unconsciously said something in my unvonsciuos state). 

The fangirls in the bus caught that little bemused statement. They started wooting and bantering, as I realized what I had just said. I looked back to the Nino's descending back. Before taking the last step off the bus, he stopped and shook his head with an amused smile on his face (this is the only part where it had a reverse shot from my perspective). 

I was red with embarassment, but it felt great saying it anyways.

CUT TO

In the place I was living in (a place I've never seen before -- some dormitory or shared house), a note came addressed to me. It was a piece of paper torn from a notebook or pad, with blue ink. 

It was a threat to me. It said that it was my fault that Nino had commited suicide in his hotel room and that all fangirls are out to get me. 

My housemates, all were also fangirls, were telling that we need to go to the hotel and do news research, verify the facts before we look for the girls who were trying to threaten me.

If Nino did commit suicide, then we'll prepare for the outraged women with their pitchforks and torches. If not, then we'll have to show them that we're not going to be bullied.

PART 2: SUMMER HOLIDAY STUDENTS

In a shared house (different than that of Part 1), Nino and I lived as students. Separate bedrooms, sadly. We do share one study hall and living room, and the computers are in the study hall. 

I was cramming a paper. Or was I cramming HIS paper because he was slightly ill and I was the one tending to him.

Although, this dream, came later than the first one, I can't remember clearly as of writing. I only remember general feelings of anxiety, anticipation, deep love and frustration. 

I was trying so hard to do everything for him, waiting for a bone for him to toss my way -- even if it was just a simple thank you. I wanted him to appreciate me and I wanted him to like me just as much as I like him. 

But, his reactions were confusing. I couldn't be sure if he likes me or he's just fond of the attention I was giving him.

It felt like he was Uno once more. I hate the feeling, most of all.

~oOo~

Analysis to follow

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: