Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Lesbian Affair with MatsuJun

This is the first time I'm actually fooling around with another member of Arashi, other than Nino, in my dream. I feel like i'm cheating. However, I should mention it here that in this dream, MatsuJun is a woman like me, with A-cup boobs and the softest lips.

On to the dream ...

We were in a king sized bed beside the door. There were three of us on the bed. MatsuJun and I were cuddled up by the wall. B, a friend of mine who had no interest whatsoever in Jun, was beside us, ignoring the familiar flirting of a couple in the early stages of a relationship.

The cuddling and the flirting  progressed to full on make-out, to petting to the initial act of foreplay. In which we were interrupted by a couple of bold, overweight, otaku-nerds. They started wooting and whistling and proding us to go further, because it was hot to watch two girls do it.


So, we stopped. And fell asleep soon as the men left.


When we woke up, we were alone in bed. B, had moved to the smaller bed to the other side of the wall. Relieved that we were somewhat alone, I started caressing MatsuJun, and pulling up her shirt. She did the same thing, pulled me on top of her and started suckling my right breast. We were in the heat of things when we noticed that B had moved beside us again. She wasn't watching, but, she was pretending to be asleep facing us.


It killed the heat. I got off of her and laid my head on her arms. MatsuJun said it was ok and that we'll continue later when B was gone.


B pretended to wake up and gave her greetings. B, then, reminded MatsuJun that they were going to see Lolo Ohno (yes, that's what I heard B say) and that they had to hurry and get ready. Surprised and pissed off, I looked at Jun. She told me to keep calm and expect to have her tonight without interruption all the way.


I left to dress up and attend to my own business.


CUT TO


I was moderating an event. Screening of a game -- very much like Zelda -- turned live action film. That's why there was a lot of otaku around.


CUT TO


I needed to use the bathroom for no. 2. When I got to the theater bathroom, someone did not flush. And when I tried to flush, it overflowed. All the shit on the floor, I tried to clean it up. I didn't wan't my event to look bad just because there was a malfunction in the venue's only toilet rendering the bathroom littered with shit.


I was using a handheld-pail (tabo) to push the shits to the drain with water.  One of them, surprisingly, evolved everytime it hit the water. From literal crap, to sandwhich to mousse, to cake to a really huge cake. A Japanese comedian, a guest in the event, caught me cleaning up and told me, that the evolving crap was his invention. I complimented him for the ingenuity of his creation and the impressive way it evolves.


CUT TO


I was looking at available business. ICS was with me, looking it over, too. There were three options. But we focused on the Bakery and the bread  machine. For $/PhP6,000 (I can't remember the currency), the bread machine was the most sound for ICS. I wouldn't need any other employee, nor would I need a to spend too much time tending to it. I can even go have a different job, too. ICS told me, if I chose that, he'll help me with the initial payment.


So, I took it and brought it to a small grocery (very much like where I work right now). The bread machine only sells dinner rolls of three sizes for now, packs of 6, packs of 10 and packs of 20. The bags or packs were the same sizes, but as the number of dinner rolls increase, the size of the rolls decrease.


A woman asked me if I had a loaf of bread. I apologized and explained that the machine only makes bread rolls and that maybe in the future we will have loaves and other kind of bread.


END


~oOo~


Analysis to follow

No comments: