Thursday, May 17, 2012

Laruku Concert

I rarely dream of HYDE. I don't even remember dreaming of him before. But, this is one awesome dream that I wished was real.

On to the dream

I came in late to the L'arc~en~Ciel concert. It was my first. Even though, I only got to see the last three songs, I was extremely happy.

When it ended, the band got off stage and walked at the edge of the audience (it was a small venue) to their green room. Like any other fan in the audience, I tried to get their attention. Being as complicated as I think, I used the poster I was holding as a drum stick and pretended not to be too excited and hit some beat using the poster and the chair.

Somehow, how unlikely it ever seemed, it worked. HYDE looked at me and approached me. He pointed at me, while TETSU stood behind him smiling, albeit slightly sinister.

Then they left. All girls in the audience looked at me, some were angry, some were envious, some were even crying. A staff came up to me and lead me inside the stadium's inner bowels and into their green room.

HYDE pushed a plate of food in my hand and told me to eat. As I took some more food from the buffet spread before me, HYDE explained that I have been chosen to do something for them in their next concert.

But, then I woke up, and I never knew what was I supposed to do in their next concert.

~oOo~

Analysis to follow
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: