Monday, May 14, 2012

Zombie VS Alien Apocalypse

I was supposed to have only a 30-minute nap, but had set the alarm for 7:30 AM instead of PM. *facepalm*

On with the dream.

I was a young boy of 12 on the run in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Alone, I hide in the shadows, to avoid the zombies, and to survive. I have a natural gift of knowing who has been infected before they turn into zombies. (These zombies don't die first, they just keep on living, decaying and lose their mind in the process of the turn).

While avoiding some zombies, I find a group of girls holding a fort of their own. As a party went out to make their rounds from their garage, I ran into their fort before the electronic door came closing down. It was a condominium garage. I saw cars, mostly pick-up trucks and a lot of tools. One girl was left clearing up the tools she used to upgrade their cars.

I follow her in the elevator, hoping she wouldn't ask who I was and just assume that I was part of their small community against zombies. But, when she looked at me, she knew I was a survivor out there. She welcomed me, and brought me up to her unit.

She offered me food, a warm bath and clean clothes. She told me stories as she sorted clothes that I could use. I watch her roommate go in and out of the place. A flash of memory projected in my head. I have been in this unit before, and with her, too. In that memory, I was with an older woman, someone we were both related with. Like a mother figure. Whether she remembers me or not, I never asked.

As the time moved and she continued to tell stories, she exhibited signs that she has the zombie affliction. She wasn't aware though, or if she was, she hid it very well. But, not to me.

I excused myself and entered the bathroom with the clothes I took off. I planned to put my clothes back on when I get out of the building. I escaped through the bathroom window. It wasn't too high, and there was a container of sorts right beside the ledge I could reach by jumping down. I carefully walked along the ledge to its end. The lady from the condominium looked out of her bathroom window and pleaded I come back, that it was safer inside the building than the zombie infested streets. I gave her a last look and jumped.

CUT TO

I'm now part of a motley crew kind of group that has the zombie apocalypse resolved. There were still zombies out there, but a bigger problem has shown itself in light. ALIENS.

Aliens were the root cause of the zombie apocalypse. So, our group hunted down these aliens, in the midst of battling the zombies that still ran rampant in the streets. Each alien had their own weakness.

There was an old man, the watcher of our group, the one with the all the knowledge that we need. The lady in the condominium was there, her zombie infliction contained for the moment. A young girl, the same age as me and younger boy. It seemed like we had more members, but for the moment, they were out on a mission.

A pressing matter came to our attention. A couple of aliens were coming our way and we needed to get rid of them. And the only thing we needed for this particular aliens were NUTMEG spice.

We grabbed a couple of spice bottles of nutmeg, the zombie woman and I. We armed the other children, while the old man was working on a plan.

CUT TO

We were able to intercept the alien couple's car, found them seated in the back with a lone zombie driver as their entourage. We killed the zombie. We studied the aliens. One male, one female. Both looked human with creepy faces.

With complete arrogance, the alien couple looked at us, a smug smile on their lips. Without uttering a word, we knew it was a threat, we knew  they meant that they were dispensable, and that more were coming or have already come.

I splashed the nutmeg on the male. The zombie lady splashed another bottle on the other. They disintegrated. They did not scream, cry or showed any form of pain, as if they are completely fulfilled by the death we had inflicted upon them.

END OF DREAM

I should have a tag for *cinematic game-perspective* OR I'm in need of a new game that my brain is making one for me.

*analysis to follow*

No comments: