Friday, June 01, 2012

Jay in the Elevator


It was in same Ortigas I had been before. In a hotel/mall with weird elevator system, like it was from Willy Wonka's chocolate factory (the Tim Burton version) -- transparent/clear and goes sideways.

I rode the elevator. A man in drag, white dress with Lily print and red heels, pushed the buttons for me as I mentioned my destination. His name is Jay.

The elevator ran, like it was roller coaster ride. I held on tightly, as if I knew it was like that.

The elevator went through a tube filled with water, underground. I held my breath knowing we'll won't be able to breathe. But, I didn't close my eyes. I watched as Jay disintigrated in the water, trying to reach out to me for help.

Then as soon as the elevator came out of the water, we weren't wet. Jay was gone. And I was thinking to myself, "what did he do to deserve that?"

~oOo~

Analysis to follow

No comments: