Friday, June 01, 2012

Battle Royal Mystery Solving Dream

Last night, I dreamed of riding busses and Battle Royal in the air.

Mystery solving and a circus show, with idol angels performing on stage (blame Momoiro Clover on VSA).

I was just a spectator of Battle Royal, solving the mystery of who created this masacre.

The kids dare not touch me as I go about my business. They stop the killings while I'm in the room. My purpose was to solve the myster, so I go in and out of the rooms, the fields, every nook and cranny ... looking for evidence.

Then the bell rings (I blame Game of Thrones). Then each child still living, grabbed on to rocket looking things. I ran. I ran to hold on to one, and avoid the killings to get to one.

Then the rockets took off, and we were in the air. And even in the air, I witness the kids, with their hands tightly gripping the handles of the rockets, kicked and hit each other, trying to take the others out of the game.

We all land in the middle of an amusement park, the cheap ones, like that of a roving circus. On stage an Angel was singing. An idol in an all white lace costume and a cape that looked like wings. I ran up to the stage, as the kids continue their carnage in the ground.

I see the Angel idol finish her song. It was time for the next Angel to take the stage. I follow the Angel who left. I see her enter their waiting tent. I see beside it, the bus I'm to take to get away from here.

I jumped into the bus, sat down beside the driver and let him drive me off away from the circus.

~oOo~

Analysis to follow 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: