Saturday, March 03, 2012

2PM Date

Chicken Isaw
As yesterday was the day that Wild at Heart PV came out, of course, I'd dream of them.  No Ohno Satoshi, though.  Only the younger four.


In this dream, Nino was as usual, my boyfriend. A strict kind of boyfriend. Restricts me from eating junk food. But, in the end he let me eat it anyway. Let me feed him, too. By the way, we were eating Isaw.  And we were in the Philippines speaking in Tagalog.

It was actually Aiba's idea. He heard the bell that the street vendor rang, he ran out of the house where we all were just hanging out, while I was contemplating on taking a bath, and called the street vendor's attention. He was jumping repeatedly waving at the vendor.
Pork Isaw


I ran after Aiba, equally excited over the prospect of eating Isaw. Nino, MatsuJun and Sho ran after me. Nino keeps on pulling me away from the vendor. But, I begged and pleaded with puppy dog eyes. Eventually he let me have a pork isaw (In real life, I don't eat pork isaw, just chicken). Beside me, Aiba was happily pigging out on a chicken isaw.


After eating on isaw and Philippine street style barbecue, the four of them told me they have to leave and that they'll all see me at 2pm for Myna's birthday party. 


I looked at the clock and it was only 12pm, I can still go to a geek meet up and get back home to get ready for 2pm.


So I went to the meet up, had coffee with the girls. At 1pm, I said my goodbyes to the geek girls; started my way home, hoping that I could get a cab immediately. But, a slight drizzle kept the traffic heavy, and I had to walk all the way to the corner of EDSA. I couldn't find a cab even in EDSA. 


Murphy's Law. Just when I was in a hurry to get back and be pretty for Nino.


I woke up and went back to sleep. In the next set of dreams, I did get to go home in time; I did get to take a bath with my lavander Palmolive soap; I did get to put on my make up and gorgeous dress.


When I went to the address where the party was going to be held, it was right beside the coffee shop where I met the geek girls. I told myself, I could have just stayed there and waited.


It all boils down to socializing. I need to get out, I need to meet up with people over a cup of coffee. I also need to have more guts and face my endeavor; ask for help (cab). 


I still don't get why Ohno wasn't in there when I was spazzing over him all night while watching Wild At Heart PV.  In the end, it was still Nino I'm involved with. Why is that?

No comments: