Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Preggers in the Premier Night

Chofan was manning the buffet table, her round belly protruded as people greeted her. She was wearing a deep purple shimmering chiffon gown. When light hit her belly, the corset underneath the dress could be seen.

I approached her, gave the customary air-kisses, and asked her, "corset? really?"

Chofan answered that it was more necessary now than ever.

It was a special event for Harry Potter. Some stars of he movie will be there. This guy from the movie "Beastly" came in dressed in robes -- but more like Jedi robes than Harry Potter -- bowed to the cheering crowd. I thought to myself, the place seems to be too small for events like this. I asked Chofan, now that she has changed to Harry Potter robes (still looking like Jedi robes), who the celebrities were. She answered me with so much excitement.

After the celebrities performed and left, everyone was given an answer sheet -- a pop exam. Yet, I was expecting it. I tried to copy from Chofan, but I wasn't sure if I got the right anwers from her.
_________________________________________________

Basically it's still all about my anxiety over the change of life (pregnancy); Me stressing on this change (corset); when I should be relaxing for everything will be alright (purple dress); because I am strong and I've survived before (Harry Potter) and that I need to trust my mental powers (Jedi).

Yeah. That's my interp. What's yours?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: