Monday, April 23, 2012

Lezies in Faeland

It was a place and time where lesbians weren't accepted. It was a place and time where I was a gorgeous androgynous lesbian artist with a magical strap-on.

I had fallen in love with a woman, who looked like Annabella Sciorra, in San Jose, when once I visited my friend and partner-in-crime there. However, I would not be tied down so easily. With my magical strap-on, I wanted to taste the wonderful delights of different women in different places. And being a gorgeous writer wasn't helping much, women were throwing themselves at me.

I lived beside a restaurant, or I was living in the restaurant's compound. I was friends with the man who runs it and he knew I was a woman disguised as a beautiful man. His family knew, and they accepted, thus. I write a play and produce it in the restaurant's compound -- a play inspired by The Little Mermaid.

In the heat of the moment, I had made love with a white woman and it felt so good, she was so eager to please me. For the first time since I received my magical strap on, I had tried to position a woman on top of me. She complained it was a little soft, but she was happy nonetheless.

In the middle of things, a knock was heard from my door. I hear Annabella's voice looking for me. I hear the restaurant man strike up a conversation with her while blocking the view from the open window. He looked at me, his baby in his hands, and asked me should i make her wait in a more comfortable situation. I thanked him and pushed the woman off of me. I shushed her when she started to complain. I told her to take a shower and leave quietly as I distract "my girlfriend". I dressed up, and  opened that door. It seems, my friend and partner-in-crime had also arrived and was already conversing with Annabella. I gave my greetings and my thanks, and I lead Annabella to a table with a canopy.

As we were making our way across the restaurant's space, I found another of my "girlfriends" patiently waiting for me in one of the tables, reading her book. She tried to stand up, but I said "You, I will talk to you later" and she sat back down. While driven by curiosity, my friend followed me and Annabella.

I wanted to tell Annabella the truth about my sexuality. If she accepts me, then she was meant for me. If not, at least emotional investments haven't been to great for me to bleed my heart out. We did try to tell them. Even with my friend and partner-in-crime in a dress instead of our usual suit and tie, they didn't believe us. By now, my other girlfriend had joined us in the conversation. She even played with the imaginary balls that seemed to bunch up at my crotch. I covered that part with my hand, embarrassed that my girlfriend have no decency even in public.

In the end, they both said they'd think about it. I expect the other one not to come back. But, I had hoped that Annabella would.

As I crossed back to my apartment, I looked at the rehearsing Little Mermaid on the stage. I looked at her and she was gorgeous in green paint and her stage fins were impressive. I was the director, but I was impressed with my art department.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: