Monday, November 14, 2005

Death, Carnage and Changes

For the past few nights I've been having dreams of dead bodies. Too many of them. It's disturbing, really, cause I haven't been seeing movies or TV shows with dead guys in it. I haven't seen a single CSI episode for the past week.

Three nights ago, this was what I dreamt of.

I was supposed to be a new big sister in a house full of children. But on what was supposed to be my first day, was my last. When I arrived, the house was torn, destroyed and leaky. Blood and water merged on the floor. A was was waging, and the house was in the middle of it.

I found some of the children, shivering in the cold and of fear. They were so few. More lay wet and cold on the creaky floor. Some wouldn't let go of their dearest despite the . Some lay asleep beside those who have entered eternal sleep. A carnage of children in what's supposed to be a sanctuary for them.

Two nights ago, this was what I dreamt of:

I was following a cat. A pure white cat, just like Mara from Cats Compound. And as I followed, this cat turned into a grey little one with almost invisible white streaks like Chibi from Ankers. It lead me to an alley I have never seen before. There a man lies unmoving. The cat pushes nudges it with its paws, scratching it with its nails. The dead lay still, as his blood seep to the cat's fur.

Last night, this was what I dreamt of:

I saw a child dragging a mutilated body of a man who seems to be her father. As I came nearer I saw the body was torned in half. It wasn't a clean cut. It was torned like paper. And the child had the most deadpan face I've ever seen. She just kept on walking. She didn't mind anybody or listen to anything. She just kept on walking, dragging her dad's body to wherever she was going.

---oOo---

I feel weird seeing this horific images in my dreams. Yet I cannot seem to tell if it's a message or just dreams. For the first time. I can't tell.