Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Geisha Running Amok

My dreams have been fading a little too fast lately. It's not like before, when I wake up I could hold it in my mind until the end of the day when I can write about it freely. I've had a couple of interesting and disturbing dreams recently, I know it's important and had to be written down. But if faded as soon as I notice my clock had struck 10.

So I'm writing this now before it all fades away.
____________________________________________________________________

I remember house hunting again, with a friend. I don't know her in reality, however she looked a little like Che Ramos, with short curly hair.


EDIT: I started writing this particular blog entry in 2006. Now that it's been almost 5 years, I just found out that I left this one hanging as a draft. I don't remember the dream anymore or what it means, but I'll still publish just to serve as a lesson to myself.

No comments: