Monday, September 26, 2005

Commitments

Paolo and Gigi went to my office as everyone was prepping for a party. Gigi pulled me aside while Paolo was entertaining himself by watching the caterers set up.

Gigi posted a dreaded question ... I had to make a decision ... it was my job or VA.

I responded, that I just can't leave the means of my living. If VA can pay all of my debts, I'd choose VA anytime. And I actually didn't have anything to pay everymonth, I would have chosen VA on the spot.

But the mere question got me going. I was mad that they had to ask me the question at all. I never liked subjected to such choices. I remember the sorrority asking me to choose between them and my theatre company. I chose my theatre company because I see more future in the theatre company that with them. Besides, asking me to make such a commitment is a morbid pain conductor.

Good thing this thing with Paolo and Gigi only happened in my dream. And it was a real dream, something my mind makes up based on the day's whatever.

It wasn't a vision feed, nor a vision quest, nor an alternate reality. At least now I can differentiate. :D