Friday, February 25, 2011

Oscar Dress


Yesterday, I dreamed of Uno trying to be nice to me again. Though that in itself is not uncommon, it has been a while since that happened. For the past year, it's always Arashi doing a lot of things for me & with me -- & to me -- that recurs more frequently.

The last sequence in my dream last night was of me choosing the dress for my Oscar debut. Actually, it's a really beautiful electric-blue sweet-heart-tube empire dress. It's something I can't go wrong with. But it's not the traditional Mestiza dress that my mom and I have agreed to have when the time comes.

I'm a little distraught as I can't see the meaning behind it. Have my mind really believe that Oscar is on my way? Have my fantasies melted with my Id? Or does this mean something.

*I'll draw the dress as much as i can & post it for future ref*

No comments: